NAMOSI is pleading with the Fiji Rugby Union to reconsider its decision to postpone the promotion-relegation match.
The match against Rewa was to have been played at Ratu Cakobau Park in Nausori tomorrow.
The FRU called off the match yesterday citing adverse weather condition. However, the Namosi team management said the game should continue anyway.
"We will suffer if they continue to drag the match to another date, we have been camping and we are looking after our own players, FRU is not giving us anything to prepare for this match," team coach Timoci Wainiqolo said.
"It has been long since we have been camping. We want the game to be played this week so we can get things out of the way," he said.
When contacted last night, FRU senior operations officer Aporosa Tuqovu said they would stick to their decision.
It is not clear when the match will be played