HARDWORKING Nadroga flanker Ulaiasi Lawavou has been given the green light to feature for the Stallions in the Farebrother-Sullivan Trophy challenge.
Lawavou was sent off during the Digicel Cup semi-final against Suva for a dangerous tackle.
Yesterday, Nadroga rugby official Tiko Matawalu confirmed that Lawavou had been cleared.
Matawalu said the Fiji Rugby Union (FRU) disciplinary committee had initially ruled Lawavou out for three weeks but they later reduced it to two weeks.
"We're happy that he has been cleared and he now will be competing for a place in our team for the remaining challenges," Matawalu said.
Nadroga has been giving all its players in their extended squad a run in the past few games.
Matawalu said after they had named the team for this weekend's game, the remaining players would be released to play for their respective teams in their weekly club challenge games.
"Tomorrow afternoon (today)we will play another round of club challenge and players who will not be playing against Northland will play for their clubs.
"This will give them game time especially as we don't have any warm-up games lined up for them this weekend."
Meanwhile, Matawalu said the Farebrother holders could still play its second title defence away from home if they did not get any positive feedback from the other parties involved in their fight for better share of income from their home games.
He said they were still waiting for a reply from the Fiji Sports Council (FSC) and FRU regarding their proposal.
"We have sent FRU a new set of proposal and also wait for FSC regarding our proposal to them last week.
"We give the two parties until tomorrow (today) afternoon to come back to us before we make the final decision on the venue for the Northland challenge," Matawalu said.
"If we don't get anything from them, then we are going to confirm either Prince Charles Park or Lautoka's Churchill Park."
Matawalu said while they (Nadroga) were happy with the turnout at Prince Charles Park last Saturday, they were not satisfied with the breakdown of gate takings.
"This is why we want to give them (FRU/FSC) some time before we make the final decision this afternoon."
FSC earlier said the 25-75 per cent gate takings deduction was fixed and would not change.
In the gate takings deduction agreement, 25 per cent of the earnings goes to FSC while the remaining 75 per cent goes to FRU who shares it among the unions.
FRU referred all queries to its operations manager Vilikesa Rinavuaka and calls made to Rinavuaka remained unanswered.