THE Northern Club in Lautoka marked its annual President's Night over the weekend with a 1970s themed party.
Business people and club members attended the party and were entertained with the best music from the 70s.
The Northern Club first opened its doors in 1944, built by the Colonial Sugar Refinery for its expatriate management and staff members. Locals were allowed to join in 1960.
It has close to 800 full-time members and 400 country members.