Retirement savings for workers
29 March, 2018, 12:00 am
A self-funded defined contribution fund, FNPF is mandated by law to collect compulsory contributions from employees and employers towards the retirement savings of all workers in Fiji.
Apart from retirement savings, the fund continues to provide pre-retirement benefits that has helped many of our members purchase their homes, afford medical care and tertiary education. The fund has also been there in times of personal crises through funeral assistance and natural disasters as was witnessed in the aftermath of Tropical Cyclone (TC) Winston.
The FNPF has grown in the past 50 years to be a major player in Fiji’s financial market. Not only is it a major investor, it is also one of the country’s largest property owners. The fund also owns majority of shares in Amalgamated Telecom Holdings Limited, Vodafone Fiji Limited, HFC Bank, and fully-owns the Natadola Bay Resort Limited (InterContinental Fiji Golf Resort & Spa), Holiday Inn Suva, Momi Bay Resort Limited and 25 per cent of the Grand Pacific Hotel.
The FNPF has four branches in the Western Division as
Provident Centre, Lautoka;
Phone: (679) 6661 888.
Shop 2, Lot 13, Concave Subdivision, Namaka, Nadi;
Phone: (679) 323 8018;
(679) 323 8006.
Ganga Singh St, Ba CBD;
Phone: (679) 667 0009.
Shop 3-4 Hanif Building, Matamata Subdivision, Sigatoka;
Phone: (679) 666 1888.
What types of services can be accessed from the FNPF Western branches:
* Printing of member interim statements
* Enquiries on member accounts
* Issuing of forms
* Member counselling on withdrawal products and
* Issuance and replacement of Joint ID card
* Submission of withdrawal applications
* Submission of pension renewal certificates
* Pension counselling on retirement
* Registration for pension online portal
* Issuance of pension ID cards
* Submission of contribution schedule forms
* Payment of employee contributions
* Lodgment of complaints against employers
* Non-payment of contribution complaints lodgment
* Payment of voluntary contributions
* Submission of new employer registration forms
* Submission and assistance for employer portal
* New Member Registration
* New & Existing Voluntary Member Registration
* Registration of Members for Online Portal, myFNPF app and My Fund Services
* Nomination & Memorandum of Administration