Navatu family mourn shock
30 April, 2018, 6:00 am
A FAMILY of Navatu settlement in Vuisiga, Naitasiri is still trying to come to terms with the loss of their relative Alipate Vakatalivalu, who had died after he was electrocuted.
Police spokesperson confirmed the 25-year-old had touched a live wire used for hanging clothes. “A 25-year-old man died after he was allegedly electrocuted when he touched a line used hanging clothes which had fallen on a meter box,” Police said.
The family of the deceased were too distraught to talk.