Flood alert still in place
2 April, 2018, 6:24 pm
Update: 6:24PM A FLOOD alert remains in force for remains for the Western division.
The alert issued from RSMC in NADI at 2:30pm this afternoon is for the low lying areas, streams and areas and areas adjacent to the downstream of:
- Sabata Station to Navua Town – Navua River;
- Waimanu Station to Junction Of Rewa River;
- Vatukacevaceva Station to Rakiraki Town;
- Keiyasi Station along the Sigatoka River to Sigatoka Town;
- Emuri Station to Semo Village – Tuva River;
- Toge Station to Ba Town – Ba River;
- Votualevu Station along the Nadi River;
- and the Vatutu Station to Nadi Town – Nawaka River.
The flood alert also remains in force for the low lying areas, small streams and areas adjacent to major rivers for Vanua Levu and Taveuni.